Here you will find information on the resources we offer and those that we think you might find useful from other sources.
You can also read some free chapters from the book directly on Free chapters
Audio and Video resources coming soon.
Here are some other resources we like:
- Meditation can do wonders for your general health and clarity of mind. This website has some good, free guides and information on this valuable practice.wildmind.org
- NVC (Nonviolent Communication) is about connecting on a deeper level with yourself and others, through developing empathy, avoiding judgement and looking for outcomes which are mutually beneficial. It is used to great effect for many types conflict resolution, from marriage councelling, to treating unhealthy eating habits, to peace talks in the middle-east. It also gives a natural way to express joy and appreciation that avoids some of the unwanted side effects of judgemental language. cnvc.org
A great video by a leader in the field of self-mastery, about getting in touch with what drives you and the power of contribution; both key factors in having the most fulfilling relationships. Also, the website that hosts this video, ted.com is a fantastic resource for inspiration, motivation and hope.
- NLP and general self-development articles. This site contains a good 101 introduction to NLP (neuro-linguistic-programming), a powerful toolbox for developing better rapport with yourself and others, rapid and effective learning and overcoming of self-limiting habits of thought and behaviour. lifecoachesblog.com
- If you don't do it already, voluntary work is a great way to meet interesting people, get a real sense of positive contribution and develop yourself. The internet, your library and your local authorities are all good places to find out what volunteering opportunities are near you. If you're in the UK, you might take a look at timebank.org.uk. idealist.org is another great, international option.
- Get support when you need it. Sometimes what you most want is for someone to just listen and try to understand. Just being heard and not judged can be such a profound relief, when you're feeling at your wits end. The Samaritans are there to listen, free of charge, and help support you through feelings of distress or dispair - whether the cause be relationship issues or otherwise. (They are also very grateful for volunteers) samaritans.org
- Being physically fit and healthy, not only helps you look good it also makes you feel good. Both will help you in having a fulfilling relationship. freetrainers.com contains free personalized fitness programs as well as message boards to help you get started on this sometimes difficult goal.